Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Randolph Carter Follow Up

I got a Private Message from FNH over at the YSDC forums. He wrote to say:
"I just thought I'd let you know that I just received my 5th email that specifically stated your voice acting was outstanding!"
He forwarded me one of the emails at my request. It is a really great feeling knowing that others have enjoyed my acting, especially since at the time I thought I did a mediocre job at best. It's encouraging, to say the least.

I think I'll have to assemble my Cats of Ulthar reading now! And maybe record some Algernon Blackwood!

[edit: added another bit of praise I received]

Over at www.Yog-Sothoth.com there was a thread about someone who wanted to do radio drama versions of HPL stories out in California. I jokingly suggested he should invite me out to California to work with him. Another member posted the following:

" Seriously... do invite Jabonko out to California! Just listen to his terrific performance on FNH's production of the Statement of Randolph Carter. Great stuff!"

This is so awesome. Kelcie was right, I just wasn't listening to all the things people were saying, but they were saying 'em the whole time!

No comments: