skip to main | skip to sidebar

Behind the Pallid Mask

A journal and collection of writings influenced by my dreams, The Cthulhu Mythos, and the Mythology of Hastur. Constructive comments are appreciated. Please post a comment if you plan to use any ideas you found here; I like to know I've been useful.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Prize Pictures

See previous post for explanation.


Posted by Sam at 9:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Sam
I graduated from UW-Madison and now I am attending UW-Milwaukee for an MLIS degree after a few years in St. Catherine University's MLIS program. I dream of being an author, but I also used to dream of being a rock star. I have a wonderful girlfriend who keeps me sane and safe from monsters.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Armitage Files
  • DnD
  • Dread
  • Dream
  • Journaling
  • Keeper's Cupboard
  • Lovecraft
  • Playtesting
  • RPG
  • Storytelling
  • Writings

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • Storytelling Assignment: Your Own Story
      • Creative Writing Prompt #46
      • Storytelling Essay
      • Prize Pictures
      • I win!
      • He!
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2005 (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  February (2)

I'm Also Reading...

  • Tatters of the King by Skype
    Bad days, worse nights
    18 years ago
  • 100 Years Ago Today
  • Papers Falling from an Attic Window
  • Propnomicon